I have this diamond in my hand right now. I would personally see this diamond and then make my final decision. I can still return for 30 days and continue my search. In terms of statistics and costs, is this diamond a bargain? I’m just wondering if I should spend some more and go for an F / E color, but I feel like I (or she is) won’t notice a difference. Also, will the medium blue fluorescence affect the way it looks colorless? Thanks!
[1.09, G, VS1](Https://www.bluenile.com/diamond-details/LD08996883)